Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to school: Week one

I'm not even half-way through week one of my master's studies and already I've learned far more then I ever thought I could and I'm remembering old study habits. Here are some of my random thoughts collected:
  • No matter how tired you are you will always wake up and put the best face on with which to greet your classmates
  • Backpacks and canvas briefcases can be paired with the latest fashion
  • You can never have enough highlighters in various colours
  • No matter how much you may want to go to bed make sure you have done all your readings and prepared all of your hand-in items before you turn off the light
  • Jot down ideas you have for possible papers and/or presentations when they come to you; too often the thoughts leave you as suddenly as they come
  • Fit some time in for fresh air ~ afternoons in a classroom are more bearable after a brisk walk
  • Never underestimate the power of procrasti-cleaning (a new word I've learned and love to use)!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment