Sunday, May 24, 2009

'Tis almost wedding season

As the weather warms up here you can tell so not necessarily by the buds on the trees, the longer daylight hours or the singing birds. No, what really is a hallmark of spring arriving are the couples out on weekends around Edmonton getting wedding photos.

This weekend I did not attend a wedding but rather a stagette (hens party); still there were plenty of opportunities to take some outdoor photos. As a bit of background my high school buddy Mike is getting married in three weeks. I literally just met his bride-to-be Angie when I moved to Edmonton at the end of February but already we've totally hit it off. 
 
The stagette involved some glow-in-the-dark mini-golf, then we retired to Angie and Mike's acreage for some appetizers, drinking and a huge bonfire. Here are just a few candid snaps from the weekend, enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Yey, I'm your first follower! Wonderful that you are blogging Andrea. I will add you to my blog list right away! I am sooo going to enjoy following your adventures from all the way over the other side of the world! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea, sweet blog! I look forward to reading more. Hope everything in Edmonton is awesome with you. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete