Monday, July 13, 2009

Meet Lydia!

Everyone I'd like you to meet Lydia my new Versa-tile Nissan. Hehehehehe, pardon the cute pun. Yes this past weekend I made a huge leap financially and purchased a brand new Nissan Versa. I was finally able to get my insurance lined up today and I picked her up after work this afternoon. So why name her Lydia? Well it's the name I use to introduce myself when I'm out on the town and I don't want people to know my real name. Call it my alter-ego. I figured it fit the car, hence her new name.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening driving around Sherwood Park with Mike and Angie and then took Natalie to the bus station. Here are a few snaps of her parked out front and some of the interior. Yes on the gauges that does say 73 miles ~ the lowest mileage I've ever had on a car. I'm looking forward to being more mobile; I feel like summer has finally begun. I hope I haven't missed out on too much of it!





3 comments:

  1. Oh you got her... she's beautiful! Congratulations. I love the colour and the dash is so retro groovy! Oh I can only imagine how lovely that new car smell is! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Wheels are back (and that is NO Taurus...)! Ooohhhh, how does it feel to own something so new?
    p.s. - do you have plans the weekend of the 25th?

    ReplyDelete