Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PR Christmas fun

Last week I took holidays mostly at my boss's urging. I figured there was no better time then to head down to Calgary to visit some friends I had been long neglecting.

One of the things that I always enjoy doing is organizing a little PR holiday party for all of those still around in Calgary. I know we only graduated in 2007 but somehow after spending three intense years together studying, brainstorming, laughing and crying (yes lots of crying) we have all lost touch with each other a little bit.

This year we had a little party at one of the local pubs and we got a big crew out. I've attached a few rather sedate photos of us at the Rose & Crown and later on we moved to another pub (Ship & Anchor) for some late-night karaoke. It was a lot of fun and so great to bring all of our professional minds together for one night of networking and laughing it up! (Lloyd we missed you!).







No comments:

Post a Comment