Monday, April 4, 2011

Servin' up some spring!

I think spring is in full swing here in Edmonton (I say that quietly so I won't jinx it). Seriously the gophers, rabbits and birds got the memo long before we Edmontonians did....we can shake off the sweaters folks and start daring to step out in flip-flops! (Look how the snow has disappeared out front and back for us!).


My parents were in town this past weekend to hang out, catch up and help me get prepared for my master's studies to begin. Check out the sweet study space we built this weekend ~ I truly can't wait to get down there with my computer and some books to get motivated!

What better way to celebrate a great visit with family and the nice weather then by having a BBQ! The feeling in the air is making me itch for road-trips and camping. I can't wait for summer to get here.



1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm jealous honey, I wish I woulda been there with you guys!!! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete