Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

To say that the last few weeks in December have been hectic is truly an understatement. I finished my COMM 505 class by the skin of my teeth (Dec. 18th we wrapped up), I moved physically to a new office space (Dec. 19 & 20th) but on December 21, none of that mattered as I headed back to Saskatchewan for the holidays.

Christmas was different this year and I can't quite put my finger on what made it so. There was just so much going on that quiet time with friends and family was appreciated so much more. Thank you to my wonderful family who always welcome me home with open arms no matter how long I've been away or how short my stay may be. You have always been there for me and it is YOU that I love spending the holidays with.

All the best everyone for a lovely holiday season and wishing you so much happiness, health and success in 2012.




Santa brought me a new bike!


My aunt and mom checking on the turkey






My cousin and grandfather playing the Irma Jean Waltz (named after my grandmother)

No comments:

Post a Comment