Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hawaiian Halloween beerfest!

My friend Lloyd knows how to throw a party. Ever since we started the PR program four years ago, Lloyd has been organizing get-togethers for classmates, family, friends and work. Oddly enough, one of the first parties I ever attended at Lloyd's house was for Halloween.

This year he decided to have a Hawaiian beerfest themed Halloween party. I've included some pics of the people and the games around this party (he was serious about the "beer games" with team beer-pong, shot-gun beers, flip-a-cup, etc.). I'm glad I made the trip to Calgary for the party, Lloyd is doing communications now with Hockey Canada and will be kept very busy in the next few months with World Juniors and the Olympics. Thanks Lloyd, it was awesome!









2 comments:

  1. Look at you, you gorgeous thing!! Must be the name, Lloyd. My 'Lloydy' is a riot too! Looks like a great party. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add that I'm handsome and mostly disease free!

    ReplyDelete