Saturday, August 28, 2010

100 Years of Pride rolls through town

Yesterday my favourite football team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders, rolled into town to take on the Edmonton Eskimos. Naturally I had tickets to the game and went to cheer on my team (although it rained, blew and we generally froze our butts off).


Unfortunately our team may have come to Edmonton but they definitely didn't come to play, losing by three points to Edmonton who had been sitting in the bottom of the rankings at 1-6 (now 2-6). We obviously needed the loss as a shake-up and I hope we come back victorious in our next match-up in October.

Anyway, my friends Nikki, Amanda, Ryan, Colan and I had a fantastic afternoon cheering on the 'Riders. It's still anyone's guess who will end up at Grey Cup 2010!



No comments:

Post a Comment