Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer in the City of Champions

It seems like we went from grey, sludgy snow to bright sunlight and green trees in the blink of an eye. Our delayed spring has spring boarded us full-tilt into summer in Edmonton and it has reminded me yet again of why I love this city.



This afternoon I spent with my friends Daphnee and Chris and their adorable pup (and my 'niece') Abby. We spent at least an hour in the park and then walked over the High Level Bridge for some refreshment.



People were out everywhere rollerblading, skateboarding, biking, running, playing bocce and having beers on the patio. The High Level Streetcar is up and running again and all of this activity is making me excited to explore even more of the treasures that Edmonton has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment