Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's been a while....

...and I've been feeling really guilty about it. Friends it's kind of sad when you don't even have time to write about all the great things you've been working on, the epiphanies you've been having and the things that put a smile on your face.

Between work, my studies and full-time volunteering it's a scramble to fit in a proper sleep but I'll try to chime in more often. As always, got some bloggy inspiration from a friend that I've never met but she has changed my life with her daily views on the world (thank you Lou Lou)!

I want to say thank you to all of you friends who stick with my random thoughts and not-so-adventures. You're the best friends ever!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Andrea

    THANK YOU SO MUCH - I had to use capitals and I wanted to shout that to you from Australia and I'm standing on the rooftop.

    You are just too kind.

    Like begets like. I receive from you as much as I give out.
    and you are a diamond in the rough. Now this is starting to sound like the Mutual Admiration Society - but thank you.

    I come here because I love your voice - so, go figure - we all need refreshing for all sorts of reasons.

    have a wonderful day

    x Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to keep up with everything isn't it. I'm afraid my bloggy is also taking a backseat with so much going on out in the real world. Life is crazy busy. But were all still here. We're not going anywhere. So nice to keep up with your exciting adventures via twitter. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete