Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Second Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth aka. Bonnie & Curtis's wedding

It was the Labour Day long weekend this past weekend, and while most most CFL fans chose to spend the weekend close to home watching the Labour Day Classic football match-ups, I was in Calgary to see my friends Bonnie and Curtis get married. Will was doing all of the photography for the wedding so I admit that I didn't bother taking many photos of the big day (hey....I know the photographer; I'm sure I can get some great shots from him! ;)

I did get a few photos of me pre-wedding as well as a photo of the wedding party arriving in style, and a few pictures of Will cutting loose for a bit, dancing with friend Virginia. Stay tuned for more pictures of the wedding as they come to me. Much like the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth (aka. the Calgary Stampede) Bonnie and Curtis's wedding was the Second Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth!




No comments:

Post a Comment