Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Bloggiversary!

What a wonderful weekend to be celebrating my one year bloggiversary here at "Adventures of a Saskatchewan Girl". I'm actually in Saskatchewan this May long weekend (Victoria Day long weekend for my overseas friends). It feels good to be back home in the province where I draw so much inspiration and where I've grown up.

And this weekend picks up on where my blog started off last year ~ by gathering together at my sister's house in Saskatoon with my friends Melanie and Kelly ~ girls that we used to live and work with in South Korea.

I want to say thank you to all of those who have come along with me on my adventures and have chimed in with all of your comments. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, one year... goodness, doesn't time fly. Happy Bloggy birthday! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete