Sunday, October 24, 2010

Do or die

We're getting down to the end of regular season action in the Canadian Football League and as per usual it's a mixed bag of tricks each week for who wins and loses their games. Thankfully the Roughriders have secured a playoff spot but they still have their work cut out for them.

Saturday they were in Edmonton to face the Eskimos and again I remained hopeful for a win. My faithful friend and Rider fan Blythe flew in from Saskatoon to join me for the weekend but sadly our cheering and hope wasn't enough ~ we lost 39-24.


Natalie and Blythe playing nice before cheering for separate teams on game day


Commonwealth Stadium

This game puts us closer to do or die situations. Depending how our last two regular season games go, will determine not only who we will face first in playoffs but also indicate what kind of team we will have possibly making a run for the Grey Cup. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon but I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment