Sunday, November 28, 2010

Riderville at the 2010 Grey Cup

One of the places any good fan wants to be during the week leading up to the Grey Cup, is at the venue hosting entertainment and activities from their own football team. From the "Spirit of Edmonton" (for Eskimos fans) to the "Double Blue Bash" for Toronto Argonaut fans, each CFL team had their own venue to sell their merchandise, book their own entertainment and connect with their fans.





Riderville was the place this year that all CFL fans wanted to get in to. Known for some of the craziest costumes and loudest fans, people came for a drink but would stay for hours. The popularity of this event grows each year as fans waited in line for 4-6 hours to get in.





I took Paisley, Courtney and Natalie with me and they had an amazing time. I think I converted them to Saskatchewan fans ~ even just for a weekend! And although I don't have any pictures to back this up, I did meet actual Roughriders themselves this weekend at Riderville. What an amazing way for fans to feel close to their team! Thanks Riderville for the great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment