Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Hallo..what?!

Some folks get right into Halloween ~ the costumes, the makeup, the scary movies and the parties. I am not original at all when it comes to Halloween and usually pull something together at the last minute.

Last year Halloween was easy; my friend Lloyd planned a Hawaiian Halloween beer party at his place. Simple enough. This year though Lloyd wasn't having a party and I was still battling my tonsil infection and felt less than inclined to dress up.




I made the trip down to Calgary anyway to catch up with friends Courtney, Paisley and Denise and to go and see my friend's band play. While down in Calgary Courtney and I also got inked. Yup, you heard right - we got tattoos. I had booked mine a while back but Courtney's was completely on impulse (and it looks gorgeous too).


Another great Halloween under our belts I'm so glad I made the trip. It was memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment