Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby Beck

Yesterday I got to meet my new nephew. My friends Mike and Angie welcomed baby Beck Everett into the world three weeks early at the end of October. This was the first time I got to meet him.


And hold him.



I so can't wait to watch him grow. We can watch Roughrider and Oilers games together (you've even got the gear buddy)!

Best of all I love to see his mommy and daddy so happy (great work Mike and Angie ~ he's perfect).



Love you Beck!
Auntie Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Oh Andrea,

    A baby! A baby puts life into perspective doesn't it.
    He is perfect and you obviously love him to death!
    Well done family for all and enjoy the times.
    I can imagine the games you will take him to :)


    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete