Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Adventures in blogging

Well I'm about to dive into this "daily blogging" thing (A-M, I look to you for examples of how to do it right). I apologize bloggy friends but for the next three weeks I will be exploring the concept of social networks through my blog.

Part of this is for class credit, but for those of you who have been followers for a long time, you know occasionally I will throw out posts about my job and communications conundrums I've had. Just think of the next three weeks of one big long extension of that (with some legitimate travel and adventures thrown in along the way). Thank you so much in advance and I hope that my next posts might pique your interest.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it Andrea aka Saksatchwon Girl! Sasketchwin Girl [!?] Saskatchewan Girl [Saskatchewan - hard to spell, easy to draw].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, it's sad but true! Thanks Ian :)

    ReplyDelete