Thursday, August 6, 2009

A morning hike in the park

On the Monday before I departed back to Edmonton my parents took me up to Waskesui (aka Prince Albert National Park and home to Grey Owl) which lies roughly 90 kms. north of their house. I hadn't been there in years and I was looking forward to seeing how the park had changed as well as doing some hiking in the park.

Waskesui didn't disappoint with wildlife right inside the park gates, a great hike with Sassy along the Waskesui River, some great vistas to photograph, a lovely lunch in town and ice cream from Big Olaf's to top the morning off.







1 comment:

  1. Followed your link from the Arm Chair Trader, you do have some lovely things going on in your blog space and as a fellow Canadian, always nice to see someone showing off the best of the country.

    ReplyDelete