Monday, August 17, 2009

Pre-wedding fun in Calgary

I have one more wedding on my social calendar for 2009 ~ my friends Bonnie & Curtis will be getting married on the September long weekend. This past weekend I was in Calgary for Bonnie's stagette on the Friday night and then wedding shower on the Saturday. Friday night we just did dinner theatre at Jubilations; we saw "Sexy Gals in the City". I did manage to get some fun photos of the shower on Saturday though:




After the shower I headed back down to trusty #1 to spend time visiting with some of my favourite people. You may recognize some faces from my last visit to Cowtown in "Calgary Times" (see previous post). I had a wonderful weekend with lots of laughs, great company of friends and some amazing food (Amy you make killer brownies)!




2 comments: