Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dueling pianos make for a wicked weekend!

I'm slowly starting to get used to having crazy weekends every weekend. It's such a change from our travels through Australia where we quite often lacked funds to feed what our imaginations wanted to do. 

Last weekend I went to Medicine Hat, this past weekend Medicine Hat came to me. Natalie's friends Misty and Daphne came and spent the weekend with us, and these ladies love to have a good time. Saturday night found us at The Ivory Club in downtown Edmonton, a dueling piano bar where the only must is to drink, dance and request whatever song you want heard played on head to head baby grand pianos (let me just say it is surreal to hear someone do Justin Timberlake's 'Sexy Back' on a piano and do it well).
 
The good news is Natalie knows the owner of the club and half of the staff there so we were well looked after with a VIP table right off the stage and bottle service. I've attached a few pictures of us before and during our fun evening.




1 comment:

  1. Hmm..VIP table and bottle service. I get the idea now!

    ReplyDelete