Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mowing "the jungle"

The weather hasn't been so great in Edmonton until recently but the grass has continued to grow in our backyard regardless of the weather. The lawnmower finally was fixed this week so I was adventurous and decided to tackle the small jungle growing in the backyard, I've attached some pictures below. While I was hamming it up for Natalie she got a hilarious video to go with this. The YouTube link is also included here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RyS1T75OFk&feature=channel_page



1 comment:

  1. I had to come visit, despite my slow internet connection. I went and made myself a coffee while your blog loaded up.... 5 minutes!!! Ahhh how do i survive on dial up until Thursday. Your lawn looks like our lawn in the house we were renting....love the piccies... hilarious! Thanks for your divinely (is that a word?)lovely comments over at my place. They mean so much to me. You are sooo coming to stay when you are next in Oz... wouldn't that be a hoot! Make sure it is summer... so we can live in the pool house. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete